Friday, June 1, 2012

About Me

Hello, hello!

Alright, so I like to guess what questions my non-existent blog followers are asking about me and this incredible blog.  The next logical question is for you to ask who I am and why I'm so great.  Well let me tell you...

My name is Jenae and I'm in my early twenties. I'm married and have been married since 2009 to a wonderful man (we shall call him A).  I hail from Kansas but moved to Northern Virginia two weeks after getting married.  I have a crazy family and I miss them (not the craziness or Kansas).  A and I have a dog name Finn.  He is a Shiba Inu (google it) which means he is a brat by nature, but we love him despite his knack for shredding everything.

I am kinda obsessed with organizing, even though I have no time to actually organize anything in my life.  This is because I have been in school forever trying to finish my bachelors degrees.  Yes, I'm getting two, hence the forever part.  But I'm almost done...three classes this summer and I'm finished!!!! But as I said, that is the reason I have no time (because I'm also working full-time!).  Come August, I will have a lot more to add to the About Me tab that will eventually be on this blog, because I will actually have time to do stuff outside of my house.  :)

So that's a bit about me. I will expound on this later...

-J

It's on my to-do list to get family photos taken. 1) So A and I can have recent pictures of ourselves and 2) because we need a "family" photo with Finn.  But until that time, below is one of our engagement pictures from 2009.  I'll update when we finally get around to having our pictures taken...
Photo courtesy of FX Studios (http://iwantfx.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment