Monday, May 28, 2012

Parameters

One problem I had with creating other blogs and I even struggle with while contemplating starting up another, was that I felt like I needed a focus of a blog in order to have and maintain the blog.  And not just focus, but a narrow focus, like a specific topic such as the many flavors of jello and my opinions of them.  Okay, not that narrow, but most blogs have a topic centered agenda.  I follow a couple organization blogs, and by follow, I mean I have them bookmarked and never read them.  It's just for that one day when I will organize my life (I will discuss this at a later date).  Anyway, that was my problem and I couldn't find a topic that suited me that I would be interested in writing about for a long period of time without repeating myself a million times.

So, I solved this problem by no longer worrying about finding my niche and just blogging about whatever.  All of that to say, that I will not set parameters or define this blog by a topic or genre other than just living life.  I will talk about my life, my thoughts, my opinions, my likes/dislikes, and whatever other nonsense comes to mind.

Awesome, now that you (all of my many followers - 0) know that there are no rules to my game.  Let the games begin...

Excuse my very poorly used Hunger Games reference...

No comments:

Post a Comment