Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 9 Status Update

The week goes by so quickly! Now I understand how last month slipped by without me noticing...or posting. It's like time passing is a new concept and at the same time it's speeding up. This is another example of how I need to be more intentional with what I spend my time doing. If not, I'll wake up in 50 years with nothing accomplished and a lot of regret.

Anyway...

The above paragraph is essentially a way for me to say (yet again) how I haven't spent a lot of time in prayer about how I should be giving during this "fast" of sorts. Honestly, I feel like I haven't really changed my behavior at all aside from resisting impulse buys for myself. So I guess I can give myself a task/reminder to be prayerful about this time and really listen to what God is saying. I mean there really isn't a point to me doing this if I don't understand His purpose in all of it.

---------------------------------------
Week 9 Summary:
Donated

---------------------------------------

Sadly, I can't say that I donated anything this week...not even a photo. 

Here's to that whole being intentional thing...

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment